[RC] boa boots - Susan Butler & Danny Dishon

the websight says easyboots are better for endurance than boa boots, dispite the difficult on and off applications, because the easy boot is BELOW the hair line on the hoof. I have had easyboot heel straps cause abscess in the heel bulb... so I would personally be cautious about a boot that might rub above the hair line.... it will be interesting to see how they work!!

sb