[RC] Boa Boots -- Cost? - Suvut

Does anyone know what the cost of these new Boa Boots will be?  I went on their website but couldn't find a price listed... I hope to get one, since I NEVER could get an easyboot on any of my horses... I just don't have the strength or patience...  But it would be nice to have the insurance of carrying a boot I COULD get onto my horse if he lost one on trail...

Susan