Re: [RC] Tucker saddles - Georganne Kelly

Dear Folks:

I have one of the "Equitation" English style (rigged English) Tuckers. I use it on a Morgan (wide tree). Have had it for three years. Rode many miles in lots of different circumstances. I am (and so is my horse) very happy with it. Mine doesn't have the "bump" underneath that Jonni mentioned. I'd try one out.

* * * * *
Gigi Kelly
Augusta Springs, VA
caveushr@xxxxxxx

If you scatter thorns, don't go barefoot.
Italian Proverb