Re: [RC] Black Stallion Imax - Kristen A. Fisher

The stallion is Thee Cyclone (by Thee Desperado) - 3x S African Natl Champ. He is a bay and was colored for the movie.  Anyone who has had a foal knows how hard it is to know when they will foal so they had to get the timing just right to capture the birth. The girl is from TX by the way.

Kristen in TX
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 11:05 AM
Subject: [RC] Black Stallion Imax

Hi ! Yesterday we went to the IMAX theater to see "The Young Black Stallion".  It was a beautiful movie. Very nice filming. I should go to IMAX's more than once a decade.  I wonder where those horses came from. I wonder if anyone knows?   I liked the Chestnut that was ridden by the villain, the best.