[RC] National Guard and Reserve Mobilized as of September 22, 2004 - Mary Ann Spencer - DRG1

Hi Mary Ann,

I just wanted to say thank you for defending my freedom & stay safe! I also saw this post with some links, which exact link was it that I could “adopt” a unit?

Is the postage free under 1 oz only because it is addressed to a military unit?

Is it OK to send horse pictures? How or can one send a care package? I can braid horsehair into key chains, are soldiers allowed to have such things or is it quarantined because of livestock quarantines (its only hair…). If you feel this is off-topic, its OK to privately reply. I don’t know how to privately reply to a ridecamp post (I see no “Reply” button when I read Ridecamp).

PS: I read this month that the cavalry is actually making a comeback but only for the Special Forces, it was in the paper.

Thanks!