Re: [RC] Rodent Dispatching... - Gary Fend

They work great when the bottle is empty.  When full, all sorts of bad things happen.  You can buy adapters in Shotgun News for the end of your barrel to simply screw the bottle on when needed.  The guns, adapters, and soda bottles are legal by themselves but not legal when combined.  If noise is an issue I would suggest .22 cb caps or a pellet gun.

sherman <sherman@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know if this is reality or not, but on a crime show on TV, a shooter had used a plastic soda bottle (full, I think) as a silencer. If you could use that & do it inside your garage, the shot would probably not be heard at all. Does anyone know if this would work?
Kathy