Re: [RC] Mares vs geldings statistics - RockinVR

I don't know about the mare vs gelding thing. I have had both and found the mares can be testy when in season and the geldings can be testy when they want to let the mares know they're in town.
My gelding used to be very possive of our mare and would run off other geldings from her, and lay his ears back when we were riding if he felt another gleding was too close to Fancy.
Fancy on the other hand would get a bit of attitude and be persnicky when she was in full season.
6 to 1 half a dozen to the other. Sure  enjoy the conversations here. Thanks for letting me put my 2 cents in.
Lana
Rockin' V Ranch
Mojave, Ca