Re: [RC] complicated politics in Iraq and the carribean and 3rd world count... - DVeritas

In a message dated 9/21/2004 9:48:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time, maryann.spencer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Third world countries always have large casualties during bad storms or earthquakes, etc and for the most part their society accepts.  Must be careful not putting our value system on that of a 3rd world country.  As long as they reproduce without the ability to take care of the offspring, there will be major problems with high casualites during disasters.  Most of the rest of the world does NOT have the value on animals and children that we have in the USA.
JOHN OR STEPH...

    PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS KIND OF GARBAGE OFF OF RIDECAMP.

    JINGOISM CERTAINLY IS NOT ENDURANCE-RELATED.

    ~Frank