[RC] g.m. Sloppy Tommy - Tom Sites

There are those that will swear i named this horse, and all i can say is ask Johanna Blackmore who brought Tommy to me.  Sometimes, things come into our lives and we aren't even looking... and this was one.  He looks like he was in a bar-room knife fight and lost and had a drunkened surgeon stitch him up, but they are all cosmetic.  He is such a nice guy and easy to be arround and is at the right age to ride with just a little introduction to Mr. Hill in my back yard, the Double Dipper.  Thank you Johanna and Judy for bringing Tommy into my life.  I have never ridden the White Horse before and am really looking forward to getting to know Tommy better.  He is Loved.  tom sites

Do you Yahoo!?