[RC] In Memorial - Tom Sites

She was, and is, an Angel amongst us, and in her twin sister Anna,  lives on in the memory of those that knew her and Loved her.  Adrienne Hewitt lost her long fight with cancer in California on Sunday.  I knew of Adrienne before we went to the USET Training Seminar in Gladstone but we never 'Knew' each other and we stayed in the dormitory and ate together,  showered seperately and I remember asking whose long red hair this was on the shower walls?  We laughed and drank Jeff Crandalls bottle of whiskey and hooted and hollered into the night and Jeff and me Loved every minute of it with all these Ladies.  If USET's intent was to make the Long Listed Team bond, they succeeded in that i got to know Adrienne and Julie and others like i never knew them before.  She rode and fought up to the end.  She will be sadly missed by all those that felt fondness for her.  tom sites

Do you Yahoo!?