[RC] Abetta - Lori Greene

I had an Abetta Pathfinder for a short period.  It had all the "trail riggings" on it, with trail stirrups.  The plus's are they are light, easy to clean, but are on the low end of comfortable.  The one thing that we were told that they are commonly more narrow than the usual.  Mine would not fit my quarter horse.  So I ended up trading it off for a used saddle instead.