[RC] abetta - larry Miller

Kathy, no it is not a flexible tree.  You could call abetta or go on line and check around, or go to the Action Company site, get the phone number, and ask them.  Action co makes the abetta saddle.  I would try a flexible tree if possible before deciding on one but then I am big on trying something first before buying so I don't waste my money.  Jeanie