Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Tennessee Hurricane

Well  I don't have  a generator or a LQ trailer.   I've been camping in my Ford conversion van.  It's a pleasure to drive and handles the towing really well and it's  a lot more comfortable than a tent,  but I about froze to death at each of the two rides I've done recently.  Is there a safe method for heating such a small space?

Nancy Sturm