Re: [RC] Ride feedback online - Dana B.

Good point!

 I did not use the online form as the 'dinner ticket' to the post-ride dinner was our completed ride evaluation form which is very similar, if not identical, to the online form.

I thought that was pretty clever on the part of ride management :-)

Dana

Mike Maul wrote:
In addition to the information on a ride that's posted
online such as

"The Patriot Ride was terrific. Great place to camp, nice
trails (I did the LD on a friend's horse) nice trails,
awesome volunteers, beautiful"

- you can also send feedback to the ride manager using the
online AERC forms at the forms page

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx