[RC] White Line Disease - sherman

This past spring I had an area in my pony's paddock that stayed very mucky and she was in the early stages of thrush. I used a couple bags of wood pellets (for burning) in the mucky areas & it kept the areas much drier & the pony's feet got better with one treatment of thrush buster. It might help your horse's damp stall situation. You just have to make sure there is no walnut wood used in the making of the pellets.
Kathy