From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sherman
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 8:49 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Barn/Fencing suggestions (long)/ California Civil Code 846, protection to property owners

If there ever is any question about liability, this Civil Code may ease the property owners mind.

I had wanted a metal shed row, but my husband insisted on a raised center aisle barn. I'm so glad he did. I absolutely love it all year long....nice dry, wind-free, shadey, cooler in summer & warmer in winter than an outside isle under an overhang would be. Perfect place to groom, shoe, vet, etc.  Another feature that it has, is a low feed door, so all I have to do is open the little door and drop in a flake or two of hay, without having to lift it over my head. It's a bottom, corner feeder which can also be used to put buckets of supplements, mash, grains, etc. Haven't seen anything better yet. Put up by Royal Stall out of Sanger, CA, and priced a bit less than Barnmaster.

Kathy
Grass Valley, CA