From: Timothy Worden <ndrorydr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Ashley Marury <ashmtino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   White Line Disease
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:12:01 -0700 (PDT)

Ashley

We had this problem with almost all our horses last
year.  North Carolina had tons of rain, so we thought
it was that.   We've finally been clear of it for a
year or so now.  One of the treatments we found, along
with making sure we clean feet every day, is use
Hooflex Thrush Remedy.  It's a syrup type liquid that
sticks in the hoof good....sticky when you get it on
your hands.  Another treatment that works good is a
mix of tea tree oil and vinegar.  Then if you also mix
in fly spray, like Bronco, it works great as a fly
spray.  Good luck with the feet.

Tim