[RC] White Line Disease - Ashley Marury

For the past few days my Mare has been lame on her right front from I believe possibly White Line Diesease. Since Hurricane Frances came through her stall has been a mess, but she is hard on her stall anyway... especially during summer because she drinks A LOT more than usual so therefore she urinates more frequently. And to top it off we haven't been able to get any shavings so we have to buy the little bagged shavings from the feed store and 3 of those a week don't put a dent in her stall. Anyway she has been standing in a wet stall for a weeks with a few nights out in the pasture and she has now turned up lame!!!! I've had her for 5 years and she has never come up lame.

While bathing her today I put some listerine on her hoof (hooves) to try and eliminate whatever possible bacteria was in there, then later on checked her feet a few hours later and her right foot seems to have some white on the bottom (she has all black hooves), like on and around the sole. Also her hooves are very moist and not hard like usual. Is this White Lines? Or just thrush?
I also tried putting an easyboot on the lame foot because I thought possibly she was just down on her sole but that didn't help at all. The farrier just came out about 4 or 5 weeks ago and she had a busted abscess on one of her hooves BUT of course I can't remember which one. So now I can't train and I'm very upset about this possibly being white line. If anyone has any helpful information on or about this subject I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks,

Ashley Marury