Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] trying new things DM pad and equipedic.....observations and questi...

In a message dated 9/18/04 9:38:32 AM US Mountain Standard Time, greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Comments?
Yep, gotta chime in on the DM. I have been using mine for about 6 years now.  In the Arizona desert we have a lot of sweat going on and I got tired of trying to keep the Skito pad clean. I tried a DM and never turned back. Never use my SS and Skito without it.  I have done 5 day rides on it with no problem and  less to pack without taking all the backup pads.

I am glad that someone else tried the equipedic with the SS. I have been patiently waiting for someone else to give a report and wondered how the DM would do under it.

I did have one horse that didn't tolerate the DM pad wo I use it smooth side down on him and it works the same and does bother him at all.

Lee
".......and God sought to bestow upon man a supreme mark of his blessing. God created the horse. The horse could run faster than the deer, jump higher than the goat, and endure longer than the wolf. Man, being encompassed by elements that sought to destroy him, would have been a slave, had the horse not made him king."