Re: [RC] horse transport - Mary Ann Spencer - Cowgirgoof

We sure bedded the trailer down heavily on our way from Florida to Tevis! Roxanne was not used to doing that and almost argued the point with me (well sort of Roxanne!). I finally won out as I have experience with long-distance hauling. We were sure glad we did when we saw how much they peed on there (especially George!).

Becky