[RC] FEI and 100 mile competitions - P.S. - Karen

The National Championship ride has been moved to June:  http://www.doublejoy.com/erol/Calendar/RideDetails.asp?rideID=3408 in 2005.  Now is probably a good time to point out to West region riders that the only 100 in our region between now and the next NC ride is Virginia City 100, which is this coming weekend - September 18th.

Actually, I should have said next years NC ride (2005).  The next NC ride is coming up next month in the PS Region:

http://www.aerc.org/nc2004/default.html

Karen
in NV