[RC] opinions - heidi

heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Of course, it is a free world--it's none of my business if others want to
believe him or not, or care to wade through the BS to garner the
occasional nugget on his list. But also, since it is a free world, those
who have been around the block with him and have seen how he operates also
have every right to mention his charlatan activities when his name comes
up in conjunction with lists where we DO participate.

I personally don't care what other people think of Tom or his board, however, if I want to tell RC posters that I see a benefit to HS, then I am also entitled to my opinion and should not suffer an attack due to a difference. It's what makes the world go round! I do mind that people who are not on his board on a daily basis, bashing me for having a different opinion. My own personal experiences with Tom and HS have some merit I believe. I think this thread all started by me saying so. And to quote Forrest Gump "And that's all I've got to say about that!"

heidi larson

Do you Yahoo!?