[RC] Shut up and Ride - Mandi

Hello All!
As most of you have been reading, the Shut up and Ride is AWESOME!  Not only are the trails tough (mud included!) and technical but Rich and Patti have got their sh*t together :-)  The trails were marked very well and the hand operators were wonderful.
Jay, Mark and Stan were great too.  It's nice knowing that they were all on the same wavelength.
Congrats to all who finished this ride.  The mud made things difficult and has anyone mentioned the hills???  Diana, I thought your horse looked great at the end of that 100 miles!
A big thanks to Helen Lynn who let my boyfriend Reuben ride her Missouri Fox Trotter on his very first ride.  He had a blast!
Barb Marcius, thank you for trusting me with Mags.  It was great fun riding with you.  I'll try to bring the suckers next time!
And of course a big thanks to Patriot Games a.k.a Patty.  She showed me how tough she can be after trotting ALL the way up the REALLY long hill at the end.  She was absolutely wonderful!
Anyone who didn't make it this year ought to put it on their schedule for next.  This a real endurance ride :-)
Thanks again Rich and Patti!
Amanda

Do you Yahoo!?