Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1863 - NdurN

In a message dated 9/13/2004 6:47:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It would be interesting to see if the people protesting Tom the loudest either A.unsubscribed to his board, B. were ever accepted to his board, or C.
were kicked off his board!

As one who originally protested him...I have done none of the above because of his behavior on this forum, I repeat....he wanted to be the source of endurance information and IMO he had none to offer.  Why should you care?  You seem to enjoy his board...I'm happy for you.. I 'm not interested...be happy for me.

Susan