Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1860 Flea-bitten - Chipnml

After owning a grey horse for the last 23 years, I can say, the funnest part is never quite knowing what shade they're going to end up year after year.  As a 4 year old he was amost black with huge white polka-dot dapples and a white mane and tail...really breathtaking.  Then he gradually lightened up and began losing dapples until he was almost pure white with just a trace of dapples.  At that point he had two or three freckles, and I joked about having a flea-bitten grey (at that time, not one of my favorite colors).  That winter his coat was pure white, and when he shed out, he was COMPLETELY flea-bitten...a color I've now grown to love!

Chip