From: Ed Kilpatrick <whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   mustangs,endurance, trainability
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

hi char! thanks for that testimony. here are a few more of the blm mustangs to add to your list, mustang molly, jake, and kelsey pie. all three finished tevis this year. mustang molly has completed 15 of 16 rides with some top ten finishes in 50 milers. jake and kelsey pie have entered and completed 13 and 11 rides respectively.

congrats on your work with sir galahad! he is awesome. ed