Re: [RC] Helicopter news and advice - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

Oh, and let me remind you of the fact that you HAVE that possibility. Wonderful things like that cost, unfortunately, but you have them. I'm a lot more careful (though sometimes it doesn't sound like it) because if something horrendous happens out here....well, it just happens, doesn't it. The medical bills in the US are pretty stunning as I found out last spring when my daughter was hospitalised in New York for 4 days for dehydration from a serious sinus infection. (No I don't understand how it happened, but she couldn't keep any food down and there was no choice) It was 10 thousand USD and thankfully, mostly covered by her university insurance. There is an up and a down side to everything.

My sympathies, Beth, and I know that your post was mostly a major groan over a major expense that you never planned on.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
www.alsorat.com

"The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast and you miss all you are traveling for" Louis L'Amour