Re: [RC] The End of the World, Part Two - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 09/09/2004 2:41:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, howard9732@xxxxxxx writes:

Tennessee, it’s the place to be, the place for me, my Tennessee.  I sang
this in my head (in my fantasy world, home of my delusional thinking, I’m a
really good singer) during the lulls, even though there really weren’t many,
of Hurricane Frances.  Between periods of mopping out water, running out to

Howard,

I told you to come to Leatherwood.  Weather was great, and we had a great ride.  Maybe next time you will listen to me!!

Phil