[RC] FW: [naturalhorsetrim] Hurricane Frances Destroys Rescue Facility - Chastain, Shannon L.

Not sure if I am breaking any rules posting this seemed important to me. If I
have broken a rule I apologize
Shannon

Read below to see the news.  This rescue is in dire need of any
assistance and donation!  They are a 501c3 organization, so your
donations are tax deductable.  See their web site below for more
information about this rescue.

PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSS-POST!

~Barb

http://www.EquineFriends.com

http://www.HorseFriendFinder.com
A place to meet people interested in horses!   Membership is
completely FREE!
http://www.RescueNetwork.com
A web site dedicated to improving the lives of equines.
http://www.HR857.com
A web site in support of HR 857, The American Horse Slaughter
Prevention Act.  Find information, facts, and opinoins.

48 hours of pounding 100 + mile per hour winds has destroyed Aziizi
Foundations special needs rescue facility. The stables have been
blown away! We have No water, shelter, phone, or electric as of 9/7.
We are also short on grain and hay as our emergency stock has been
drentched by 10 inches of rain.

We Thank God that ALL 14 rescue horses including the Blind survived
without a scratch but now they have no water or shelter from the 100
degree weather.
Also, uderstandably all Local, State, and Federal agencies employed
to the area are here to help people only and we have been
desperately contacting all authorities and news but to no avail, as
horses come last.

Please HELP if you can. Aziizi's email and phone will not be in
working order for some time to come but we still have the old
fashioned US mail. http://www.expage.com/aziizifoundation

Please contact Aziizi Foundation Inc.
5053 SE Bollard Ave.
Stuart Florida 34997