[RC] Langpark horses - Catfish Daniels

Hi guys:

I know I’m not supposed to use this forum to post horses for sale, so please contact me privately if you are interested as I’m posting this for a friend of mine who owns Langpark Arabians and they are selling most of their horses.  I’ll be happy to relay you more detailed info.  These are awesome young prospects – I’ve got one myself.  Feel free to contact me at CatfishDaniels@xxxxxxxxxxx

Catfish

DBL Realtors