[RC] new rider stories - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I'm loving the "first ride" stories. All you newbies who lurk or are getting ready for your first ride ... make sure you post about it when you get there. We all love reading them! And isn't it wonderful to find out what a great Endurance family we all have? Welcome to the "real" world!

:) Jackie, Tank and James Dean