[RC] Big South Fork 2004 - rides2far

Looking for someone in the 25 on Saturday, traveling fairly slow who
might not mind kinda keeping an eye on Bekki Crippen for me. Most of you
around her know Bekki but just in case...she's about 35, slightly
mentally handicapped, but a good rider. OBSESSED with details, won't
forget anything I've told her so if I've remembered everything she'll be
great. Her horse is an Arab who can move right along, but I want him to
take it easy. She rescued him. Last year this time he was a skeleton, by
May he looked good, this fall he looks pregnant. (the price you pay for
good pasture). Bekki will take care of herself but I have worried how
she'd react if she ever got off course or something.

Someone said the 25's had a different away check. Is this true?

As for the rain...I did the ride the year it rained 2" DURING the ride
and the trail held up great. There's a lot of sand in the soil.

I talked my neice into meeting me there to ride her horse that I've been
conditioning to compete so we can sell him. Should be interesting. She's
going to do 50 and has hardly ridden in forever. >eg< I seriously think
Rock will be a *great* junior horse for a competitive parent who wants
their kid to keep up, or a good "made horse" for a person who wants to
start out in 50's with a horse who knows the ropes. We'll be in a teal
blue Z-71 with a silver panel, and some darned good lookin' wheels,
pulling a big Exiss aluminum trailer, chestnut with blaze, fleabitten
gray & white/gray tied to side. :-) Her new husband is from the Czech
republic so if you hear an accent that's probably us.

Angie

Get your name as your email address.