Re: [RC] [RC] Whirling Windmill First ride story Part 2 - Lif Strand

At 12:11 PM 9/7/2004, Suzi Maiorisi wrote:
Cressy and her husband (I'm sorry, bad with names and I don't remember) were my neighbors in camp and she was riding out for her second loop as I came in from my first (we were turtles!).

Cressy Drummond? On an incredibly handsome chestnut gelding? The horse would be SE Redhill Legend, one we bred! Isn't Cressy just the most wonderful person? Her husband is Roy McDaniel.

Keep up the good work - you and your horse will go far.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA
High Country Rider:  An endurance rider's journal
   www.fasterhorses.com/highcountryrider/