[RC] Allegany Shut Up and Ride (NY) is FULL - RISTREE

Hello folks!

Just a quick note to say that the Allegany Shut Up and Ride (NY) coming up this weekend (9/11 and 9/12) is FULL.

If you haven't received confirmation of your faxed or mailed entry, your entry has not been accepted.  Please don't just show up without pre-entering ...  (Please.)  We head to camp early Thursday a.m. and will be incommunicado.

Camp space is limited and we've shoehorned in every rig we can!  (Believe me, we drove the hour to camp this afternoon to count every available space.)

Thanks so much for the overwhelming response.  Everyone, please, do whatever is the antithesis of a rain dance to keep Hurricane Frances from blowing any moisture our way!

--Patti and Richard Stedman