[RC] Boards on Top of Fencing - sherman

I just wanted to mention one thing about the board on top of your horse fencing......put your top board on the same side of the post as your wire fencing. One of my neighbors has a top board on the opposite side of the post, with 5' tall, horse fencing (no climb) and for some unknown reason, one of their horses stuck his head in through the 3 or 4" space, the board folded in on his forehead and crushed it in. Luckily, the horse survived (after many dollars spent), but does still have a sunken forehead. It was plastic board, but I suppose it could happen with wood also.
Kathy