[RC] Boards on Top of Fencing - Betty Demar Mueller

Ridecampers:

Thanks for the many tips on fencing to go along with my barn.  I got many responses.  I still haven't decided between treated and untreated wood on top.  The hole digging and setting posts has gotten me (along with my son and his friend) real busy.  Happily after a ton of work; I only have 4 more posts to set.  And then comes the gates, the braces and putting up the horse wire and by then, hopefully will figure out the board thing.  I also want to get the drill thing that does those screws into the wood to attach them to the posts.  I was impressed when my builders did a great job of screwing all the wooden boards onto the poles on the barn.

Thanks again ridecampers......my horses will soon have a great safe shelter when they need it.

Betty DeMar Mueller