Re: [RC] equipedic saddle pads - Karla Watson

Boy, you don't have to convince me! Love mine very much! My bay sweats a lot since he is very dark. I got heat build up white hairs which are gone now with the Equipedic!

Karla---Portland/ORegon
Hi Karla and Diane,
    Yes, Equipedic is the right pad to have.  They definitely keep your horse cooler and more comfortable.  You can see more information about this pad at my website  www.boaboots.com.

Happy trails,

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149; 541-899-0150