: Re: [RC] pound dog mentality for horses...making me wonder - Tracey Smith

Was not referring to any one post...was looking at the whole direction of the thread in general....just started sounding arrogant.  As for Lif's or anyone else's record...I could care less...was referring to the overall attitude and tone.

Yes, I saw the posts from some who have older trucks and such, but what I was referring to was the overall "tone" that made it sound like those with out well bred horses were inferior.  And I am not even skimming the posts about the breeding programs as I have no interest in them.

But,  on a positive note I have heard privately from quite a few folks that do not feel that way and they make me feel much better about the kind of folks that participate in endurance in general.  I have learned alot from this list though about care and training of the distance horse and overall really enjoy the posts.

Tracey

Lynne Glazer <anyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
YIKES, breathe, breathe--

Tracey, you just inserted Gabi's post in the middle of Lif's. Lif is
no newbie. Gabi is, and is in Israel to boot, not exactly endurance
ground-central. (Maybe you want to take a look at Lif's record
including her Tevis finishes?)