Re: [RC] [RC] buying prospects - Lif Strand

At 05:27 PM 9/3/2004, Jena Williams wrote:
My "new" truck (don't even ask about the old one!) is 1985 Ford F350 Diesel with a shell (not a camper yet, that is on the wish list), Pulling a mid-80's 2 horse.

Hah! I've got that beat - got a 1976 Ford F250 with a flatbed (yes, gang, the very same one) to pull one of two horse trailers, one an early 80s model, the other a late 80s model. Of course, the older of the two trailers doesn't happen to have a floor in it right now...

Here in New Mexico, my rig is considered pretty snappy (and modern!)

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA