[RC] FL horse evacuations - Mary Ann Spencer

I, too, do not live on the Gulf coast or FL due to the hurricaines.  But I can understand others who do.  I am in E TX but could accomodate some horses.  Would need to know in next 24 hrs.,  I am 9 hrs from Pensacola, FL.  I live where Houston evacuates to.

Right now am preparing to go to a nice horse singles weekend in Central TX and feel bad that FL horse people are under the gun from a hurricaine.  Not sure if this is helpful but it is all I can offer at this time.

                                        Mary Ann