Re: [RC] What we feed at the vet checks - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 8/31/2004 7:27:22 PM Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What it is, is, we all
bring our "private" mix to the checks, then everyone just sets
their pans out helter-skelter all over. That way, all the horses
will eat, because they won't know which pan is "theirs" so they
won't be picky.

Actually, the horses know *exactly* which feed pan is theirs...and that's the one they don't want.  LOL

Dawn in East Texas