Re: [RC] [RC] puppy story - Lif Strand

At 10:01 AM 8/31/2004, Deanna German wrote:
I really don't know what else is going on on RC right now

I think it has something to do with Mercury Retrograde. Whether is has astrological basis or not, there is a lot of short fuses and misunderstanding going on all over. People are acting like everything is the OK Corral (what's going on in my county government is unreal - I think one person has actually gone totally around the bend), but this is also an excellent opportunity for those who are so inclined to build a greater understanding through cooperation rather than force. It's a good thing when it can be done.

________________________________ Lif Strand fasterhorses.com Quemado NM USA