Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1813 Speed of gaited horses - Chipnml

My Arab gaits.  The cadence of the footfalls at the walk change from the typical "broken" beat (don't know how else to describe it) to a very rythmic four-beat, his head nods, his teeth click, he gets very engaged and under himself, and we can move along at around 7 mph.  Unfortunately he only does it when he's pissed off and wanting to trot and I won't let him!

Chip