Re: [RC] Big South Fork - Jody Rogers-Buttram

We're going...we're going!!!!!!  Went last year for the first time, yes,  lots of big, long climbs...and CHIGGERS in camp.  I do pad the fronts, at least on the horses for the 50 mile distance.  Love this ride, it is beautiful, wonderfully ran, and a great ride to attend.  Hope to see you there.

Jody and the girls

whirlwind <whirlwind@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Who's a Going?
What is the 50 miler trails like?
Lots of hills I 'm sure .

I have riden a 25 there with no pads.
Does anyone pad for this particular ride?
Thank You,
Peggy

Do you Yahoo!?