Re: [RC] Fwd: urgent reply - Suzi Maiorisi

I don't think it's a ride camp specific problem...it's everywhere.  I wouldn't touch this one with a 10' pole!
----- Original Message -----
From: Julienne
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 3:39 PM
Subject: [RC] Fwd: urgent reply

Hmm.. right after I posted my CTR or LD feedback question I recieved this message..  what is this?  Ridecamp scam spam?

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:37:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: mell cole
Subject: urgent reply
To: jsrha@xxxxxxxxx

I am a poloplayer,i am interested in buying your ( horse )I will like
 to know if you would accept a certified cashier check for the
 payment,i also need to know the price and your full name and
address including your phone is also needed in which payment will be sent
to i have a shipping company who takes cares of my shippment .So
 don't bother about the shippment.I will also like to know if is
still in good condition and shape.urgent response is needed for
 procedure of payment. Regard

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?