Re: [RC] [RC] rearing - Jody Rogers-Buttram

<I don't believe "once a rearer, always a rearer" or that some behaviors
<must
<be adressed by doing something. Some horses just need to grow up and
<get
<over such silliness. Some behaviors extinguish all by themselves. I
<think
<the more important thing is to not put the horse in situations where
<they
<are likely to rear. (This, of course, is the wisdom of hindsight.)

I would like to say... That I too had a horse that "grew" out of it.  I have one now, that I am sure will too, "grow" out of it.  She does this when she does'nt want to do something.  She is not a scary ride, she just is still green.  I Liked the Pony Boy comment.  I think that it makes sense.  Storme, will hit the trail next year in April at a 5 yr. old.   She is a long Jet line tradition in my horse's family of endurance.

Jody and the Jets Girls

Do you Yahoo!?