[RC] EPM - larry Miller

Angie, never heard of choking being a part of EPM.  It cost me 200 bucks a month to treat Bay in 93.  I treated him for 6 months, don't think a month is long enough.  I didn't have a spinal tap but then the vet who diagnosed my horse  had seen EPM many times (a race track vet).  There were other signs other than uncordination, depressed acting, wanting no part of the other horses, lip canted to one side, hips canted, tail also weird looking.  As far as the treatment that I used (old treatment), I got plenty of deals from the drug store and the vets.  Jeanie