From: Michael Maul <mmaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Cell phones on the trail
In response to:"And Nancy is right...anyone can find out what their "position" is in the ride by asking the timer or having their crew check or keep track or whatever."
That's certainly true while you are in the check but with a cell phone you may be able to get this info on trail. That's where you spend most of your time and front runners could find the info makes a difference.
Mike