RE: [RC] average age of Tevis riders? - Tracey Smith

Thanks! Makes me feel much better.  Guess I am bummed after a long tough day at work that kept me from my horses and feeling like I will never have the time to adequately train enough for a 100, but I know I will.

Heck...I gotta get started first!  Been riding competive trail for little over a year and will start doing LD's the first of the year.

Tracey

Alison Farrin <Alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You will still be young!  Dreamweaver (Karen Chaton) will probably have the stats at her fingertips, but Julie Shur at age 80 made it 98.5 miles and Bob Edwards, age 78 finished.

I believe 6 juniors started the ride, I don?t know who was youngest this year!

If you look at the membership age spread, most of us are in the 44-52 category!

Alison Farrin

Tracey