Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 8:50 PM
Subject: [RC] average age of Tevis riders?

Okay, really enjoyed the analysis Dreamweaver (sorry, don't know your "real" name as I am still new to list) did on the height of Tevis horses and it reminded me of a curiosity I recently had.

I'd like to know what the average age of the Tevis rider is and if anyone has any recent stats on the 2004 ride as far as oldest, youngest riders, etc?

Might make me feel better as I am 34 and just getting into endurance...so figure will be 40 or more by the time I am prepared and experienced enough to ride Tevis...just want to know if I will be in good company...ha ha ha.

Anyone know this info?
Tracey